Terra Creta Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil “PDO Kolymvari Chania Crete” comes from the centuries old Terra Creta family estate located between the Samaria Gorge and the beaches of Kolymvari.
It has a rich fruity aroma and a characteristic rich, peppery flavor, whose acidity and all other detrimental elements to its quality are maintained at near zero values due to particular care in the cultivation, selection and pressing of the estate crop. Terra Creta Estate Extra Virgin Olive Oil “PDO Kolymvari” is subjected to additional and stricter Government inspections and is certified as to its quality and designation of origin by services of the European Union and the Greek Authorities.
It bears a seal of security with an approved by the EU serial number. It comes directly from the Kolymvari region of Crete, globally acclaimed for its top quality olive oil.
- Extra Virgin
- Cold Extraction
- Single Variety: Koroneiki
- Single Estate
- Protected Designation of Origin
- Origin: Kolymvari, Chania, Crete
- Net content 500ml
National (Greece) Awards:
– 2nd Pan-Hellenic Competition for EVOO (2007) – 1st Prize
– Olive & Olive Oil Magazine Olive Oil Contest (2006) – 8.3/9 (Highest Score)
– TerraOlivo (Israel, 2015) – Gold
– 1001 Degustations (France, 2014) – Gold
– International Olive Oil Competition – Olive Japan (Japan, 2012) – Silver
– BioFach (Germany, 2011) – Top 10
– LA International Competition (USA, 2010) – Gold
– AVPA Competition (Paris, 2009) – Gold
– 3rd International Olive Oil Competition – Oil China (China, 2008) – Silver
– Der Feinschmecker Oli0 (Germany, 2005) – 1st Prize