During cultivation and olive oil production, everything that comes from the olive tree is returned back to the environment. Strict organic processes are adopted throughout the cultivation and processing of this wonderful extra virgin olive oil.
The olive leaves removed during the processing are fed to local farm animals; the water from washing the olives is returned to the olive groves for irrigation and the pits are used to warm up the water of the olive mill.
No chemical fertilizers or pesticides are employed thus safeguarding the olive groves and nature. This organic olive oil is packed in recyclable materials.
The Terra Creta Estate Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil exhibits enticing flavours of warm butter with hints of black pepper
- Extra Virgin
- Cold Extraction
- Single Variety: Koroneiki
- Single Estate
- Protected Designation of Origin
- Origin: Kolymvari, Chania, Crete
- Net content 500ml
– BIOL 19th International Prize (Italy, 2014) – Gold
– BIOL 18th International Prize (Italy, 2013) – Gold
– BIOL 16th International Prize (Italy, 2011) – High Quality EVOO