Style: Rustic Round Salad Bowl
Approximate Size: 20cm
Olive wood is beautiful and practical with a stunning array of different grain types and colours. It is ideal for use with food as it does not absorb odours or substances. Our products are sourced from sustainable olive wood from the island of Paros in the Aegean sea.
Our hand made olive wood products are characterised by their density and strength and are made to last. Please note that each handmade olive wood item is unique and so there will be small variations in grain pattern, color, weight or dimensions among similar items. Our products are made from whole pieces of wood, never glued or joined together in any way. No wood varnish or any other chemicals are used on the wooden utensils.
Our products are made from trees which no longer produce fruit and young trees are planted to preplace them.
Cleaning and maintenance instructions.
- Wash the wooden utensils by hand with any dishwashing liquid and a sponge (we do not recommend cleaning in the dishwasher).
- Wipe them off with a kitchen towel and let them dry.
- Occasionally, or after washing, apply vegetable oil on the items (using cotton, kitchen paper or a cloth) to hydrate them, maintain their vivid colors and to bring out the grain of the wood.
- Wipe off the excess oil with a clean napkin or kitchen paper.
- Avoid long exposure of the items to high temperature, sunlight or humidity.