Each season offers Idiston a more than ample amount of fruit needed to obtain the best results in the production of their jams. For centuries the preserving of fruit ensured their availability, stored in the larder, throughout the year.
The fruits used by Idiston are carefully selected; firm and just ripe, without blemishes and bruises. They add just enough sugar; their natural preserve, in order to sweeten and set their jams. Their recipes are suited to small quantities and a slow cooking procedure, which enhances the flavours and maintains a rich colour.
Great jams to enjoy on toast, freshly baked bread, yogurt or more creatively on top of cakes and other desserts!
- No preservatives
- No colourings
- No glucose
- Ingredients: strawberry, sugar, lemon juice, fruit pectin
- Fruit content per 100g: 45g
- Total sugar content per 100g: 59g
- Origin: Nea Philadelfia, Athens
- Keep refrigerated after opening
- Net weight 390g